Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Acro-Punk

Okay, so watched another episode of America's Got Talent and Acro-Dunk was the first act. All three judges sang their praises and said that the performance was "Incredible!" and "Flawless." They were even said to put the Harlem Globe Trotters to shame. Are we serious that the country is so bored that we are entertained by 4 guys jumping on trampolines and dunking?

The NBA Dunk Competition is even better than this and the dunk competition is horrible these days. Lacey seems to think that this "act" is awesome, but I just think that it is unbelievably horrible.

There is nothing to the act. The guys jump on trampolines and dunk. I think that the goals are even regulation with the exception of tonight's that had one dunk done on an elevated goal. Now, I am not saying that they are not coordinated and have practiced a lot. Yet, these guys are in serious contention for a Las Vegas show. Who is going to pay at least $50 to go see this? Can they even keep this up for that long. The normal length for a Vegas show is an hour. You going to watch fake dunking for an hour?

Am I off base here? Let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Mattthew I love you! I love it even more that you have a new blog post for me to read!!!!! I tend to agree with Lace-I think they are pretty good. I would NOT pay $50 for them! I agree they aren't good enough for a show in VEGAS!

    ReplyDelete