Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hatred for the Hof

I would just like to express my hatred for "The Hof", aka David Hasselhoff. No one can dispute his fame while being the knight rider and MAYBE in Baywatch. But now, I just can't get over the way that he looks like a wax figure while being on "America's Got Talent." Somehow he has made some sort of stardom to make it as a judge there and Nick Cannon sure does love him.

As a side not of the show, is it me or is Nick Cannon always mad when he says someone's name? How did he marry Mariah? Does she dress him?

I know that I don't always act my age, and I know that this happens more in Hollywood. Nonetheless, this celebrity is 57 no less and somehow thinks that he is 25. I know that girls still scream when he comes out, but I am missing something?

No comments:

Post a Comment